Comprehend the disarray of today's technology wonders and one day all enterprises will be at a push of a button. I have never understood the true meaning of chaos until I managed and conducted sales for 200,000 plus products that make the internet technology. In recent years extreme innovations have lead to many multi billion dollar corporations like AMAZON and successive realties to dive into productive marketing. I embrace this methodology from the comfort of my home and all that compensates traditional sales into multi wide association of constructive markets, I am ready ... The benefactor of enterprise readiness have just concluded that enterprise relational methodology where man and machine is the advent to productive enterprises if it where all managed under one roof. Uniqueness prides the method and standards of distribution into a robust and meaningful journey. I use Microsoft's Dynamic methodology to deliver ORDER to CHAOS where product relation is just as important as owning a house or car. Consumerization of Enterprise and without mesmerizing the lost of attributes to CHAOTIC agendas of sales and marketing. Thankful for the new enterprise as I am ready for 500,000+ plus products for the marvel of human enterprises.