When we first engaged with LifeWave, the global marketing, manufacturing and distribution company was experiencing tremendous sales growth and was planning to bring their manufacturing process in-house. They had been using QuickBooks as their financial reporting and accounting system, and recognized a need to move to a more scalable solution to support their Internet based ordering and distribution system.
We knew Microsoft Dynamics GP would provide the solid financial control and reporting LifeWave needed to control inventory and to manage the new internal manufacturing operations. By hosting their solution in the cloud at RoseASP we were able to ensure a smooth integration with LifeWave’s cloud-based ordering and distribution system, as well as the flexibility to handle their rapid growth.
Through our hosted implementation of this cloud-based, integrated solution LifeWave can now:
· Automatically integrate invoicing into the ERP system
· Control manufacturing operations in two locations (domestic and international)
· Have confidence in accurate inventory tracking and valuation
· Have secure access to ERP functionality from multiple locations (domestic and international) via the Internet
· Provide enhanced sales reporting down to the customer and item level
· Get accurate and timely financial reporting
· Plan purchasing more accurately through an automated process
LifeWave is able to process more than 1,000 new orders daily from around the world through this fully integrated cloud-based system. And by choosing to have both ERP functionality and integration components hosted in the cloud, LifeWave has a more sophisticated ERP solution without adding responsibility to its IT department.
RoseASP is an industry leader providing hosting for Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions. Learn about our private cloud as well as our on-demand solution at www.mygpcloud.com.
To learn more about how to incorporate cloud-based solutions into your business plans visit the Microsoft Dynamics Countdown to the Cloud page on PartnerSource. Go to www.microsoft.com/dynamics/growyourbusiness for resources that demonstrate to customers how Microsoft Dynamics ERP cloud, hybrid and on-premise solutions can benefit their businesses.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics