Stanley Stuart Yoffee and Hendrix, Inc. (SSYH) located in Orlando Florida, one of the leading software technology companies in the Southeast. Because of our 20-year track record, even in a down economy, we are looking to add to our team of implementation consultants. This opportunity focuses on working with new and existing clients to improve their internal operations by implementing Microsoft Dynamics SL in Florida and the surrounding area.
Compensation & Benefits:
The position offers a salary plus an uncapped bonus / commission structure. Our employees enjoy a full benefits package and 401(k) savings plan and work with enthusiastic, energetic team members in a dynamic and thriving environment.
An extraordinary product line of cloud-based and on-premise mid-market Microsoft Dynamics and other ERP Solutions that enjoy a strong percentage of market-share. This is not a position that would be a good fit for an entry-level consultant. While there is much opportunity in the marketplace, this position is only for those who can effectively manage and successfully lead Microsoft Dynamics SL implementations for our clients.
You are an accomplished implementation consultant who has the skill, polish, and smarts to manage a Dynamics SL implementation from start to successful conclusion. We are looking for a top-performing business consultant who is energized by the challenge of implementing complex solutions to the SMB market.
You Must Know
· Dynamics SL from a user and implementation perspective
· How to work with teams of clients in their adoption of new technology
· Job cost accounting
· Accounting and Project Management Modules
· Distribution, Service and HR modules
If you do not have all five characteristics, this position would not be a good fit for you.
· All aspects of software product implementation including planning, data conversion, module setups, training, project management and reporting.
· Ensure that each step of the process is accurately completed, i.e. set up, conversion, customization, report writing, and training.
· Reporting status of work to customers and team members
· Maintain utilized hours while staying within allotted budget for each project.
· Submit timesheets and expense reports in a timely manner.
· Resolve technical challenges with clients to achieve a positive end result.
· Troubleshooting problems and formulating resolutions
· Work with the Sales person and the Consulting Scheduler and actively participate in transition meetings.
· Accurately and efficiently manage project(s) using formal project planning techniques and demonstrate effective communication, organization and leadership traits.
· Provide end-user training on products to clients. Follow-up with unresolved questions, issues, etc. in a timely manner.
· Provide on-going support to clients, ensuring a timely response to their needs.
· Communicate with Consulting Operations Coordinator and Consulting Manager regarding scheduling conflicts, client issues, and other items that arise throughout the course of an engagement.
· 5 Years or more in implementation and consulting with Microsoft Dynamics SL
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Computer Science and 5 years’ experience or equivalent in the business consulting field.
· SSRS Reporting, Crystal Reporting & MS SQL Server experience
· Effective interpersonal verbal and/or written skills with a diverse range of individuals
· Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and operational focus
· Effective project management skills
· Ability to work independently as well as a team player
· Strong time-management skills
· Superior oral and written communications
If you are interested in submitting your application for our Software Implementation Consultant position, please email your resume to RSilver@SSYH.com
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13