I am a .net developer working in C# & asp.net and want to learn Microsoft Dynamics. Please guide and help me starting on the following points. Thanks in anticipation.
1. What is required to be a MS Dynamic consultant ? Will my dotnet experience help me in Dynamics, for customisation or development ?
2. I am IT graduate and just have studied Accounting, will I need some Finance knowledge as well ?
3. My plan is to start from GP, is it write for a new to Dynamics ? Or what you recommend ?
4. For gaining a job in Dynamics is GP appropriate ?
5. Please guide how I can get installer of Dynamics for learning ?
6. Kindly if you can reffer me some site, resource or document to learn and know about Dynamics would be helpful.
Hannsi,Welcome to the community.
1. I would recommend going here to learn more about becoming a Microsoft Dynamics Partner: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/en/us/partner-become.aspx
6. If you are interested in Microsoft Dynamics GP I would recommend checking out the Microsoft Dynamics community GP forums: https://community.dynamics.com/forums/32.aspx. This is a great place to learn about Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Sorry I could not help answer all your questions but I hope this helps you get started.
Best Regards, Nick HobanCommunity Project Manager | Microsoft Dynamics Team e-mail: email@example.com *This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13