My reconcile Bank balance showing diffrence after i void a Cash receipts amount 19103.000KD..(it also showing wrongly in USD)
see below image
How can i remove the whole entries of that cash receipts from the SQL tables?
I have deleted the Cash Receipts Entries with that particular amount, from below tables...
CM20100,CM20300 ,CM20200 , RM00401,RM10101 , RM20101 ,Gl20000
Check link done.
But still that difrence is showing...Please help me
Okay, what steps did you take to void the transaction. Had you already voided the deposit. Because it is looking to me like you created the transaction on the 8/29, then voided the transaction on 8/29 and created the deposit with the void and the original transaction, which would have been for a $0.00 amount which is what it is showing. And then it would be showing an amount of $0.00 US. Do a drill back into the deposit (highlight it and see what transactions make up that deposit).
Also, I went into a test company and repeated it a couple of time and it would show what you are seeing.
Also, even if you went in and created the K19,103 deposit and voided the transaction, it would create a receipt for -K19,103 you can still create a negative depost fromt he -19,103 and then you would be able to mark it off.
By any chance could you possibly have another deposit for 19,103 that is outstanding.
I recommend this only as a very last resort and in the context of your already having deleted some records from the tables, which may have made it impossible to fix this issue through the User Interface. However, if all else fails, you can manually change the current Checkbook balance by updating the CURRBLNC field in CM00100 for the checkbook in question.
Of course. always make a backup of your company database prior to making any changes directly in the tables.
Frank E. Hamelly, MCP, MCITP, MCT, MVP
1. I always try to use the program first before I would ever go to the SQL tables.
2. The 19, 103.00 would have shown as a negative amount in your deposit (it may still be there). You could have then put it against the +19,103.00 and therefore you would not have an issue.
3. Take a look in your bank deposit section and see if it is still there. If it is take it against your +19103.00 which will take care of your issue.
4. Or if you have taken everything out of your system through SQL, then create a Decrease ADJ for $19,103.00 and don't post it through to the GL (since it already has gone through already). Turn off your post thru GL and then delete the transaction).
Come to the forum first and ask a question before you start going through SQL.
Susan,Thank you very much for your reply,
please see my notes.
I have restored the previous back up.
3. 19103.00 is not in the bank deposit section.Its already deposited.
The amout we receipted as Kuwait Dinar 19103.000(number CR2011-156 on below image),But its shows in USD without convertion.
Also the 'Credit Card ID' shows 'STANDARED CHECK' and see payment method is Cash... Please see below image.
Please check ...
Thanks in advance
please help ...
One last thing you can do is run checklinks. Tools>>Routines>>Checklinks against the Financials and insert in the CMSetup, CM Transaction and Checkbook Master. Again, you should have backups before you do anything. Then see if when you open the reconcile you still have a difference or it the - deposit is showing up.
Dear Susan Conrod and Frank Hamelly,
Thank you very much for your help .
I voided the recept from Deposit also.Now the diffrence became zero...Once again thanks for your support.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics