Question Status

Verified
Marilyn H asked a question on 6 Mar 2013 9:54 PM

I am trying to add access to the Currency Translation screen in Dynamics GP (Tools - Routines - Financial - Currency Translation) and cannot find it.  Under security task, what Product, Type and Series do I choose to see it?  Also, is it called something other than Currency Translation?

Verified Answer
Marilyn H responded on 6 Mar 2013 11:14 PM

I found my answer and it is no wonder it took me so long.  The product is HITB Report, Type is Windows and Series is Financial.  

Many thanks to David Musgrave.  We have the support debugging tool, but I had never used it to find something in security.  Under Resource Information I was able to find all the information I needed to change the security in Dynamics GP.

Verified Answer
Marilyn H responded on 6 Mar 2013 11:14 PM

I found my answer and it is no wonder it took me so long.  The product is HITB Report, Type is Windows and Series is Financial.  

Many thanks to David Musgrave.  We have the support debugging tool, but I had never used it to find something in security.  Under Resource Information I was able to find all the information I needed to change the security in Dynamics GP.