Question Status

Suggested Answer
Joy Burroughs asked a question on 27 Sep 2013 1:46 PM

Getting through all the account modifications ok, but account combiner converts NOTHING!!  See many other people are frustrated with this "free" tool as well - should have stuck with Changer!  

I get an error after it asks if you want to combine & I say yes:

Unhandled script exception:

[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'xx.dbo.taGLModifyAccount'.

That SP is not out there anywhere and I don't know where to get it.  Any help would be much appreciated!!

Suggested Answer
Sanjay Kumar Rajarao responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:03 PM

taGLModifyAccount stored procedure is encrypted.

Do a clean install, you will be fine.  account combined is fantastic!

Cheers!

Sanjay

Sanjay Kumar Rajarao. ACA, MCP

http://www.sanjaykumar.us |  sanjay.rajarao@live.com 

Suggested Answer
Olly Laos responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:25 PM

I presume you are logged in as the "sa" user when you are working with PSTL?

When you installed PSTL within a given Dynamics company, and first opened the "Professional Services Tools Library" window, did it go through a sequence of building functions etc before it opened the window and presented you with the registration code window?

After that process sequence, you should see taGLModifyAccount in SQL Management Studio under Programmability> Stored Procedures for that company database.

Suggested Answer
Sanjay Kumar Rajarao responded on 28 Sep 2013 12:45 PM

Glad you made it.

Cheers!

Sanjay

Suggested Answer
Somakarpagamoorthy Kanagasabapathy responded on 18 Jun 2014 2:25 AM

To remove a company from the company drop down list, you need follow certain steps. Please have a look on the below links.

support.microsoft.com/.../855361

support.microsoft.com/.../849249

Hope this helps!!!

Note: Mark it as verified If my answer solved your problem. Because this will helps to some others who having the same problem.

Best Regards,

Somakarpagamoorthy K | Dynamics Thoughts

Suggested Answer
Sanjay Kumar Rajarao responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:03 PM

taGLModifyAccount stored procedure is encrypted.

Do a clean install, you will be fine.  account combined is fantastic!

Cheers!

Sanjay

Joy Burroughs responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:12 PM

I just did the install yesterday???  Everything appears to run even with the unfound sp - the report SAYS it has combined all the accounts, yet when I pull up any of the old ones (which really shouldn't be there in the first place), it still has all the transactions in it and the new one has none of the ones from the "old" acct.

Joy Burroughs responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:23 PM

Sorry - I'm just frustrated from working on this all day...  I tried to print the screen so you can see that my sp list goes from the taGetUPRNextPayAdj... to taGLTransactionHeader...  I just deleted the dic & took the info out of the set file & copied the cnk in to Include New Code, but still no sp taGLModifyAccount.  It didn't run through anything when I launched the PSTL like recreating tables or anything...

Suggested Answer
Olly Laos responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:25 PM

I presume you are logged in as the "sa" user when you are working with PSTL?

When you installed PSTL within a given Dynamics company, and first opened the "Professional Services Tools Library" window, did it go through a sequence of building functions etc before it opened the window and presented you with the registration code window?

After that process sequence, you should see taGLModifyAccount in SQL Management Studio under Programmability> Stored Procedures for that company database.

Sanjay Kumar Rajarao responded on 27 Sep 2013 2:27 PM

If you don't have the SP at the company database, the install would not  have completed correctly.   what is that xx in 'xx.dbo.taGLModifyAccount' ?

Joy Burroughs responded on 28 Sep 2013 12:14 PM

I just hit Register in the PSTL window & said OK on the reg key & it rebuilt the SPs, so it is in there now & ran successfully!!  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction & for your time & prompt response to me!!!  I'm relieved that my testing is done & I can go live now!  :)

Suggested Answer
Sanjay Kumar Rajarao responded on 28 Sep 2013 12:45 PM

Glad you made it.

Cheers!

Sanjay

Yanto Ligman responded on 18 Jun 2014 2:18 AM

Unhandled script exception:

[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'COBA2.dbo.smCreateCompanyDeleteButtonCHG'.

EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_MISSING

SCRIPT_CMD_CALLSERVER

please help i did create new company with name test2, but when i did  delete db at sql studio management with name COBA2.

i'm really wanna remove 'COMPANY COBA'  FROM LIST LOGIN,

please give me solution for this.

what i already did for fix it is :

Create manual db sql on MANAGEMENT STUDIO WITH NAME COBA2,  

Need Help please

Suggested Answer
Somakarpagamoorthy Kanagasabapathy responded on 18 Jun 2014 2:25 AM

To remove a company from the company drop down list, you need follow certain steps. Please have a look on the below links.

support.microsoft.com/.../855361

support.microsoft.com/.../849249

Hope this helps!!!

Note: Mark it as verified If my answer solved your problem. Because this will helps to some others who having the same problem.

Best Regards,

Somakarpagamoorthy K | Dynamics Thoughts