I would like to offer same day shipping to the customers on select items The parameters are that the order must be placed before 11:00a.m. EST. by itself or with other items that also offer same day shipping.
This could be done several different ways but would most likely require some customization to the SOP data entry process one way or another.
Do you have the ability to do this?
Also, what are some of the other requirements? For example, if the order is placed after 11:00 AM should that order automatically get shipped for free the next day or shipped the same day but not for free?
In a project like this it would be helpful to get all the requirements planned out ahead of time.
Let me know what capabilities you have.
Thank you so much for the quick answer. I'm new to the stored procedure and your help is really appreciated.
if the order is placed after 11:00 AM the order should be automatically shipped the next day but not for free.
What I need should be something similar to amazon(See pls the link)
The requirement are:
- One line can appear on tagged or selected items
- This line will only appear for customers in Canada and US
- The line should appear on the product detail page near to the price or the add to cart button.
- If an item such as acrylic felt, 2yds offers same day shipping but 5 yds does not, then as the customer selects the variation in the drop down menu, the line should react accordingly and appear and disappear.
- If a customer adds a quantity off two, 2yd acrylic felt offered for same day shipping, this is ok but if the customer selects one, 2yd piece and one, 5yd piece (same day shipping not available), the customer should be notified before checking out that the offer for same day shipping is void.
Thanks a lot
I read some of the details you sent above and it looks like a pretty good sized project and I don't have a good idea of how you plan to accomplish it.
For example, are you customizing GP screens or are you writing a custom application that integrates with GP ? What you want to accomplish is more involved than just writing a stored procedure.
If you want to send me your contact info in a private conversation perhaps we could setup a phone call or something similar to go over the details and see if I can offer any help.
You're right. I just started to work for a retail company and this is my first project for them, I have to write a custom application that integrate GP. We are using webfoot 2011 from a company called keyora. I will need stored procedure to read from database and knockout.js for frontend. This project means a lot to me, because if I succeed, then I have good chance to stay in this company.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics