Smartlist Builder

This question is answered

Anyone knows from where to get a license of the smart list builder and and idea how how much it costs, circa.

Many thanks,

Joseph

Verified Answer
All Replies
  • Ask your reseller.

SmartList Builder is now sold by eOne Solutions

eonesolutions.com/.../SmartListBuilder

According to their web site, the cost is $1,950 or $50 per month

Kind regards,

Leslie

Leslie Vail, CPA, MVP, MCT, MCITP, MCP, MCITS
    ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

• And to learn how to use it, try our book Customizing GP with The Builders.  It covers this tool well, including the newest features,  Table Finder, SQL Script Editing, et cetera.

Richard L. Whaley Author, Publisher, Consultant

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

Enhancing your Dynamics Knowledge!

• Hi BUGU,

I recommend you to try the new addition in GP2013 SP2 to Smartlist module - 'Smartlist Designer' which comes by default. It may not have more features compared to Smartlist builder but worth a try and see it serves your purpose.

Naga M. Siva Kiran, SE-III, email:mnskiran@outlook.com

• SmartList Builder has MANY more features than SmartList Designer.  We documented the designer in 4 pages of our Power User manual while SmartList Builder takes 80-90 pages in Customizing with the Builders.  Plus you get Excel Report Builder and Navigation List Builder.

Richard L. Whaley Author, Publisher, Consultant

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

Enhancing your Dynamics Knowledge!

• Richard,

I agree. I was excited when I first learned about SmartList Designer, but if you have a choice between it and SmartList Builder -- I would choose SmartList Builder. I feel certain I will lean to SmartList Designer as

GP continues to improve that product, but for now, it's SmartList Builder for me.

Kind regards,

Leslie

Leslie Vail, CPA, MVP, MCT, MCITP, MCP, MCITS
    ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

• Hi Joseph -

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if you'd like to discuss SmartList Builder. As Leslie mentioned below, SmartList Builder is $1950 + maintenance. We have a new features demos every Friday if you'd like to take a look at the product. (Sign up here www.eonesolutions.com/Event).

Thanks!

Abbey Cooper