Question Status

Suggested Answer
CharC asked a question on 25 Aug 2014 10:42 PM

I created a smartlist report, but the quantities aren't working quite right. I'm trying to get a breakdown of the quantities in each bin, by lot #. But my report is showing the total quantity of that item for each lot #.

For example:

QTY     Lot #     Item

3.5       1234    A100     (true qty is .50)

3.5       1345   A100      (true qty is 1.5)

3.5       1245   A100      (true qty is 1.5)

Any suggestions for getting the actual quantities by lot #?

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 26 Aug 2014 8:05 AM

Hello CharC

I have been working lately on a similar report, which shows the item balances per site per bin along with lot and serial number breakdown details.

I will keep you posted once it is complete,

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Dynamics GP Essentials |   mahmoudsaadi.blogspot.com

Suggested Answer
Harry Lee responded on 16 Oct 2014 12:23 AM

Did you come up with a solution to this one?  I was wondering if you didn't pull the 'all sites' quantity instead of calculating the quantities using the data in the IV00300 table.

If my answer has helped you, please verify the answer by clicking yes to the right of the answer - this helps others identify the solution to the problem, should they encounter a similar error.

Thanks!

Redbeard

http://redbeardblogging.blogspot.com | MCP-GP MFG

Regardless of the order of the steps outlined in any solutions I might propose - First, and foremost, make a backup!

Suggested Answer
Natarajan SankaraNarayanan responded on 16 Oct 2014 12:34 AM

Harry is correct, You can calculate the lot quantity from IV00300 table itself. 

Suggested Answer
Harry Lee responded on 16 Oct 2014 12:23 AM

Did you come up with a solution to this one?  I was wondering if you didn't pull the 'all sites' quantity instead of calculating the quantities using the data in the IV00300 table.

If my answer has helped you, please verify the answer by clicking yes to the right of the answer - this helps others identify the solution to the problem, should they encounter a similar error.

Thanks!

Redbeard

http://redbeardblogging.blogspot.com | MCP-GP MFG

Regardless of the order of the steps outlined in any solutions I might propose - First, and foremost, make a backup!

Suggested Answer
Natarajan SankaraNarayanan responded on 16 Oct 2014 12:34 AM

Harry is correct, You can calculate the lot quantity from IV00300 table itself.