Question Status

Verified
Kimberly D. asked a question on 27 Mar 2015 12:30 PM

I don't know about all of you, but I like to zoom in/see well when i'm working with numbers. It seems as if Dynamics doesn't have many expanding/zoom features. Am I correct?

Verified Answer
Kirk Livermont responded on 27 Mar 2015 3:21 PM

Kimberly,

You are correct that this functionality doesn't exist.

Since the release of GP 2013 the small font size has been a pretty common complaint. I believe there are several suggestions on Microsoft connect that you could upvote and hopefully the development team can add the feature.

Regards,

Kirk

Verified Answer
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 27 Mar 2015 3:53 PM

Kirk is definitely right, the inability to change font size has been a complaint by several Dynamics GP clients, I have once voted for this feature to be added.

Vote to get this considered in future releases   MSConnect Suggestion - GP , Ability to change font size on any window

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Dynamics GP Essentials |   mahmoudsaadi.blogspot.com

Verified Answer
Kirk Livermont responded on 27 Mar 2015 3:21 PM

Kimberly,

You are correct that this functionality doesn't exist.

Since the release of GP 2013 the small font size has been a pretty common complaint. I believe there are several suggestions on Microsoft connect that you could upvote and hopefully the development team can add the feature.

Regards,

Kirk

Verified Answer
Mahmoud M. AlSaadi responded on 27 Mar 2015 3:53 PM

Kirk is definitely right, the inability to change font size has been a complaint by several Dynamics GP clients, I have once voted for this feature to be added.

Vote to get this considered in future releases   MSConnect Suggestion - GP , Ability to change font size on any window

Best Regards,

Mahmoud M. AlSaadi

Dynamics GP Essentials |   mahmoudsaadi.blogspot.com