Question Status

Suggested Answer
Muhammad Sajid asked a question on 31 Mar 2015 7:53 AM

Dear Concerns!

One of our customer is currently on Dynamics GP 2010 and they want to license Analytical Accounting but I cant see Dynamics GP 2010 price list anywhere on partner source. The only price list which is available now is for Dynamics GP 2015.

Please advise,

Sajid

Sajid

Suggested Answer
Somakarpagamoorthy Kanagasabapathy responded on 31 Mar 2015 8:30 AM

I think, Analytical Accounting is available under started pack of financial management. If you have registered the started pack, then you can install and use Analytical Accounting.

Better you can contact your GP partner and ask them procedure for using Analytical Accounting.

Hope this helps!!!

Note: Please mark it as verified, if this answer your question. Because this will helps to some others who experience the same.

Best Regards,

Somakarpagamoorthy K | Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant | Dynamics Thoughts

Suggested Answer
Somakarpagamoorthy Kanagasabapathy responded on 31 Mar 2015 8:30 AM

I think, Analytical Accounting is available under started pack of financial management. If you have registered the started pack, then you can install and use Analytical Accounting.

Better you can contact your GP partner and ask them procedure for using Analytical Accounting.

Hope this helps!!!

Note: Please mark it as verified, if this answer your question. Because this will helps to some others who experience the same.

Best Regards,

Somakarpagamoorthy K | Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant | Dynamics Thoughts