Check remittances

This question is not answered

How does one reproduce in detail a remittance advice for a check?  This is to include all credit memos applied to invoices being paid on the check.  I find that in looking back at a check - all i can find is the net amount on invoices being paid but no visiblilty on credit memos used. 

All Replies
  • There is no native way to reproduce that information. You would need to create a report using the tables: PM30200 and PM30300.

PM30300 has the apply to information. Depending upon what you need in the report, you may be able to get by with just PM30300.

• realizing this is an old question - i have just used smart list builder to create a query against the two tables noted to get the list of invoices that was paid on the cheque.

Ian

• Can you please explain the method?

• in GP 2010 using smartlist builder

product = msft dynamics

series = purchasing

add table PM Apply to History File

add table PM Paid Transaction History file

link the two tables together using

document type and voucher number (GP made these suggestions on its own)

You can then select the fields you need.

I have

apply to document number

apply to document date

originating applied amount

off apply to history table

and

vendor

document dae

document number

off the transaction history table

• Hello,

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Communities.  I understand that you would like to reproduce the information that would show on a Check stub when paying off an invoice.  You would like to see what credit memos that are applied to the invoices.

When you go through the check printing process there are records in the PM20100 table that are stored in this table until a check is printed.  This information will print on the remittance even if the invoices were not paid off by this check.  There is a print previously unprinted checkbox in the select check window.   What this will do is print any lines where a credit memo, manual payment or return was applied but not print anywhere.

Once the check has been printed and posted the documents move to history or the PM30300 table, this is the list of apply records.  The issue that we run into with trying to create a report to show all credit memos that were applied to invoices and all invoices that were applied to a payment is there could be a many to many relationship.

The voucher number in this table is the number for your credit document (payment, credit memo and return).  The apply to voucher number would be the invoice.  So depending on which way you search this table if you are looking what is applied to the payment you will get the results of invoices applied to that payment.  If you search by invoice number then you will get the results of credit documents that are applied to it.  Since the table is like this you would not be able to print but all the invoices that were paid off by a check and then a list of credit memos that were applied to those invoices.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Brad G

Microsoft Dynamics GP

We hope you get value from our new forums platform! Tell us what you think

social.microsoft.com/.../threads

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights