Question Status

Unanswered
FrankIcon asked a question on 3 Aug 2010 9:22 AM

I have problem when I enter or Plans Units of Measure in GP10. The system displays the following message: "An edit operation on table 'IV_UofM_SETP_HDR', fail to gain access to SQL data"

When I press the button 'More info' displays the following error: "Number of results columns does not match table definition"

I have another instance of GP10, and in this I have no problem to record the unit of measurement plans.

Comparing table structure IV40201 (IV_UofM_SETP_HDR) in both databases, the company found that I get the error, has no column 'DEX_ROW_TS'

Because there is no reason this field?
I need to upgrade any module?

Thank you for your comments and help

Jivtesh Singh responded on 3 Aug 2010 9:46 AM

Hey thats good research on your part. As far as I know, DEX_ROW_TS column does NOT exist in GP 10 SP3, but does exist with GP 10 SP4. So it seems like you have SP4 installed on the second instance but not on the first instance.

Jivtesh
www.jivtesh.com - GP Blog
www.gpwindow.com - GP Resources from GP MVPs and Experts  

FrankIcon responded on 3 Aug 2010 1:48 PM

Hi !!...

Thank you for your quick response Jivtesh
Sorry, I forgot to say that I have the same version of GP10 (10.00.1368) in both Instance. I have installed in the two instances SPk4
What I want to identify is whether this column is generated for any specific module in which I run on the instance erroneous.

Thanks for the continued comments

David Musgrave [MSFT] responded on 3 Aug 2010 7:05 PM

Sounds like the table was not correctly updated when SP4 was installed.  Did you run Dynamics Utilities after installing Sp4?

You can add the field using SQL Enterprise Manager.

David

David Musgrave
Microsoft Dynamics GP Support Asia Pacific

Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft policy.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Jivtesh Singh responded on 4 Aug 2010 1:07 AM

For reference refer to the following discussion, especially Mariano's steps -  

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.greatplains/browse_thread/thread/3653125234d3e548

Jivtesh
www.jivtesh.com - GP Blog
www.gpwindow.com - GP Resources from GP MVPs and Experts