Question Status

Unanswered
FUNMILAYO asked a question on 18 Sep 2012 10:26 AM

Hello,

While i was trying to configure management reporter  2012 it gave this error message; An error occurred during database deployment. View the deployment log for more information.

When i checked the deployment log

9/18/2012 9:48:42 AM - Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Deployment.Console.Core.DeploymentFailedException: An error occurred during database deployment. View the deployment log for more information.
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Deployment.Reporting.ReportingDatabase.DeployDatabasePackages(String connectionString, String databaseName, Dictionary`2 parameters)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Deployment.Reporting.ApplicationServiceDeploymentPart.DeployWithSettings(IDictionary`2 settingsToDeployWith)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Performance.Deployment.Console.ConfigurationConsole.Wizard.Screens.DeploymentViewModel.TryRemoveFromView(Boolean isProgressing)

Please  how do i resolve this issue.

Thanks for your responce.

Donnette responded on 18 Sep 2012 3:24 PM

Did you create the Managment Reporter db during deployment?  That was the method I used and I sailed through the install.

FUNMILAYO responded on 24 Sep 2012 2:48 AM

Hello thanks for your responce. I created Database during deployment and yet it is giving that issue.

Please help

Nick Sercer responded on 7 Nov 2012 8:54 AM

How did you resolve the issue? I'm having the same problem. There is not much to go on in the log.

Thanks