Question Status

Verified
samiam2366 asked a question on 4 Jan 2013 11:17 AM
Verified Answer
Leslie Vail responded on 9 Jan 2013 9:04 PM

Michele,

It has been my experience that this is bad coding in the HR suite. GP has not acknowledged this as an error (to me anyway), but I consistently experience it. The only thing I have found to do is just to cancel it however many times are necessary to release it. My clients who have this error do not own advanced payroll, but you have to load the suite in order to get the integration with payables.

What you are experiencing is, in my opinion, a consistent problem that has not been dealt with. I have not experienced any problems with my payroll as a result of it, it's just annoying.

Kind regards,

Leslie

Leslie Vail, CPA, MVP, MCT, MCITP, MCP, MCITS
ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

Leslie Vail responded on 7 Jan 2013 7:56 PM

Do you have the HRP suite installed? When does this error throw? Is it only when you change companies?

Kind regards,

Leslie

ASCI, Inc.    *    PO Box 600965   *   Dallas, TX 75360    *   972-814-8550   *   leslievail@earthlink.net

Michele Brennan responded on 8 Jan 2013 5:44 AM

I have the HRP suite installed, and am receiving the same error. It happens to me only when switching companies. "Could not unregister CLM trigger." Then the same messages comes up for ALR, APR, and EHW.

Verified Answer
Leslie Vail responded on 9 Jan 2013 9:04 PM

Michele,

It has been my experience that this is bad coding in the HR suite. GP has not acknowledged this as an error (to me anyway), but I consistently experience it. The only thing I have found to do is just to cancel it however many times are necessary to release it. My clients who have this error do not own advanced payroll, but you have to load the suite in order to get the integration with payables.

What you are experiencing is, in my opinion, a consistent problem that has not been dealt with. I have not experienced any problems with my payroll as a result of it, it's just annoying.

Kind regards,

Leslie

Michele Brennan responded on 10 Jan 2013 5:57 AM

Thanks, Leslie. I'm glad to hear it won't have an affect on payroll, but you're right, it's quite irritating.