Question Status

Suggested Answer
ahmed barbary asked a question on 4 Mar 2013 10:00 PM

Hi guys i have one question if i need the steps of change cost to specified item from first to last if possible . i make this step as following if false please correct to me 1- go to revaluation journal select entry then change cost to what i need then post 2-adjust cost to this item from adjust cost-item entries 3-i see balance as before in g/l are this enough to change his balance in chart of account and how i see effect

Suggested Answer
Neville Foyn responded on 6 Mar 2013 5:47 PM

Hi

You best be to see what changes are made by the revaluation and adjust cost are to go to the item card, drill down on the balance so that you are looking at the open ledger entries

Select one of the entries and click, Related, Value entries

This will display a list of all the cost and quantity changes to the item ledger entries and you will see where their has been a cost adjustment, clicking Navigate will take you to the actual GL entries affected

Cheers

Neville

Neville Foyn
NAV Developer, Consultant & Trainer
MCTS NAV, CRM, Sharepoint, SQL
MCSA SQL 2012
MCITP NAV
MCT 

Suggested Answer
Neville Foyn responded on 6 Mar 2013 5:47 PM

Hi

You best be to see what changes are made by the revaluation and adjust cost are to go to the item card, drill down on the balance so that you are looking at the open ledger entries

Select one of the entries and click, Related, Value entries

This will display a list of all the cost and quantity changes to the item ledger entries and you will see where their has been a cost adjustment, clicking Navigate will take you to the actual GL entries affected

Cheers

Neville

Neville Foyn
NAV Developer, Consultant & Trainer
MCTS NAV, CRM, Sharepoint, SQL
MCSA SQL 2012
MCITP NAV
MCT