Question Status

Verified
ahmed barbary asked a question on 24 Mar 2014 5:57 AM

Hi guys i want to set consumption to raw material in my company to 0
how i set consumption to 0 to specified raw material
Example
I purchasing aggregate with 200000 and details quantity 2000 kg and unit price is 100
I make consumption to 800 kg but details of these 800kg is more than one transaction
Now i want to make consumption =0 how i make that

Aleksandar Totovic responded on 24 Mar 2014 10:07 AM

I'm not understanding. What you want? Are you want to post consumption quantity or not? If you want to post material cost, you have to post quantity, as well.

Maybe you want something else...

ahmed barbary responded on 25 Mar 2014 9:26 PM

Thank you for reply

I want to remove any consumption affect of this item meaning i need quantity consumption for this item =0

and amount consumption =0

this item will remaining in it purchasing entries

from which place i can minimize consumption quantity and amount to 0

and how

if possible help me

Verified Answer
Aleksandar Totovic responded on 26 Mar 2014 3:06 AM

I suppose, you have Released Production Order. Go to Line-Production Journal. For all your Consumption Entry Type lines, go to Consumption Quantity field and fill correction value (e.g. if you have consumed 100 pcs, you need to feel -100 pcs) and go to Applies-from Entry. You need to make link with source entry you want to correct. Fill a location code, where you want to place your material. After that, you can post this journal entries. You need to do that for all consumption entries.

Verified Answer
Aleksandar Totovic responded on 26 Mar 2014 3:06 AM

I suppose, you have Released Production Order. Go to Line-Production Journal. For all your Consumption Entry Type lines, go to Consumption Quantity field and fill correction value (e.g. if you have consumed 100 pcs, you need to feel -100 pcs) and go to Applies-from Entry. You need to make link with source entry you want to correct. Fill a location code, where you want to place your material. After that, you can post this journal entries. You need to do that for all consumption entries.