Question Status

Suggested Answer
Greg Williams asked a question on 30 Jun 2014 10:19 AM
Hello, I’m confused a bit about different pages for the same functionality in NAV 2013 R2. When I log in to the Accounting Manager profile, there is a bank rec shortcut on the ribbon. It takes me to page Bank Acc. Reconciliation (379). This page has capabilities for Auto Matching and looks different from older versions. However, if I search for bank rec in the search box it comes up with page Bank Rec. Worksheet (10120). This is the page I am used to seeing from older versions. Can someone clear up the differences? Thanks! Greg
Tom Blaisdell responded on 31 Jul 2014 10:39 AM

Hello Greg,

Thank you for posting on the NAV Community Forum.  The new NAV 2013 R2 Bank Reconciliation functionality was released in the W1 Version at a global level and was not localized.  The North America Version has included a localized Bank Reconciliation feature for many version that was not modified.  To keep the functionality consistent, the NA Version uses the original North America Bank Reconciliation by default.  The W1 Feature Objects are in the NA NAV 2013 R2 release. However, these Pages would have to be promoted and modified to bring these up as the default Bank Reconciliation Page in the North America Version. 

Best Regards,

Tom

Suggested Answer
jonathan archer responded on 8 Oct 2014 10:27 AM

hi,

follow these links:

for "Bank Acc. Reconciliation":

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh168956(v=nav.71).aspx

Special feature: Importing of Bank Statements from files.

for "Bank Rec.Worksheet": is for the North American version only

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh930217(v=nav.70).aspx

Short Description: Specifies bank account reconciliation processes needed to maintain bank accounts in one location.

more info, follow:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/2014/10/03/improvements-to-bank-reconciliation-in-the-north-american-versions.aspx

best regards

Please verify my answer, if you find it helpful. Doing so you'll show others that there was found a solution and you credit my help.

Suggested Answer
jonathan archer responded on 8 Oct 2014 10:27 AM

hi,

follow these links:

for "Bank Acc. Reconciliation":

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh168956(v=nav.71).aspx

Special feature: Importing of Bank Statements from files.

for "Bank Rec.Worksheet": is for the North American version only

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh930217(v=nav.70).aspx

Short Description: Specifies bank account reconciliation processes needed to maintain bank accounts in one location.

more info, follow:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/nav/archive/2014/10/03/improvements-to-bank-reconciliation-in-the-north-american-versions.aspx

best regards

Please verify my answer, if you find it helpful. Doing so you'll show others that there was found a solution and you credit my help.