Question Status

Suggested Answer
Connie Huang asked a question on 8 Aug 2014 1:22 PM

Not sure if one of the Hotfix have caused this since it was working before.

We try to export any page to Excel 2007, Excel 2010 or Excel 2013 and the same error appear.

Any suggestion is appreciated~

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 8 Aug 2014 2:56 PM

You need to check if a record in Style Sheet table with Send-To Program Microsoft = Excel and Object Name <Common to all objects> exists and in case create

If exists I suggest to import the style sheet again picking it from C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client\Stylesheets directory.

Connie Huang responded on 8 Aug 2014 3:19 PM

Hi Daniele,

Thanks you for the reply! Do you mean the style sheet table under SQL server? I copy the missing Stylesheets directory to the RoleTailored Client\ directory but the error still there?

Can you give me more specific direction on where to create the "Send-To Program Microsoft = Excel and Object Name <Common to all objects>" ? Is this on server side or client side?

Sorry, I am new to Navision. :-)

Connie form Usavision

Connie Huang responded on 18 Aug 2014 6:18 PM

Thanks you. Do you know where can I check " a record in Style Sheet table with Send-To Program Microsoft = Excel and Object Name <Common to all objects> exists"?

I am New to Navision, please help! Thanks you. Connie from USAVISION.

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 19 Aug 2014 1:18 AM

Hi, you can check the existing style sheets in Departments/Administration/IT Administration/General/Manage Style Sheets functionality, following a screenshot of a standard setup:

Connie Huang responded on 19 Aug 2014 6:20 PM

Thanks you, but this page is all grayed out. I am a full user, do I need to have certain right to edit this page?

Connie Huang responded on 19 Aug 2014 6:23 PM

Thanks you! But I can't edit any fields under Object name/ Send to Program/Style Sheet name in this page. I am a full user of Navision. Do you need certain right to edit it? Connie

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 20 Aug 2014 1:22 AM

If there are no records, pick a Cronus database, copy the lines with object type = Page and object ID = 0 of table 2000000066 Style Sheet into your database and from the page mentioned before go to Actions -> Import and import the related .xslt file.

Connie Huang responded on 21 Aug 2014 5:30 PM

Thanks! I was able to get the excel, word style sheet import under the page as suggested.

However, I still can't save to excel, the button is gray out as shown below. Any other suggestion?

Thanks you! Connie from USAVISION

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 25 Aug 2014 9:42 AM

Sorry, I'm not able to see the images.

Do you have Excel button grayed in all the pages?

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 8 Aug 2014 2:56 PM

You need to check if a record in Style Sheet table with Send-To Program Microsoft = Excel and Object Name <Common to all objects> exists and in case create

If exists I suggest to import the style sheet again picking it from C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client\Stylesheets directory.

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 19 Aug 2014 1:18 AM

Hi, you can check the existing style sheets in Departments/Administration/IT Administration/General/Manage Style Sheets functionality, following a screenshot of a standard setup:

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 20 Aug 2014 1:22 AM

If there are no records, pick a Cronus database, copy the lines with object type = Page and object ID = 0 of table 2000000066 Style Sheet into your database and from the page mentioned before go to Actions -> Import and import the related .xslt file.

Suggested Answer
Daniele Rebussi responded on 25 Aug 2014 9:42 AM

Sorry, I'm not able to see the images.

Do you have Excel button grayed in all the pages?