Question Status

Suggested Answer
Lori Fully asked a question on 9 Nov 2011 11:16 AM

Hi

I need to set up the tariff codes on the item cards so when we ship to foreign countries the NAFTA and BOL is showing the correct information. Any help would be greatly appreciate it.

Lori

Jacob Garcia responded on 16 Apr 2013 2:12 PM

Did you ever figure it out lri because i also am trying to do the same thing.

Savatage99 [MVP] responded on 18 Apr 2013 1:05 PM

What do you mean by setup?

Have you entered or imported codes & descriptions into table 14000719 (Harmonized Code)?

Or are you looking to where you can get such information?

I believe I downloaded the files from sites like this:

www.census.gov/.../b

then created a dataport to import it into the table.  Once the data is in the table you can assign a code to an item thru the item card field "Harmonized Code" field #14000781 in the item table.

Savatage99 [MVP] responded on 18 Apr 2013 1:07 PM

Note: that Harmonized table has a description length of 30

so I added another field called "FULL DESCRIPTION" #50000 text250 to handle more detail

Suggested Answer
Aleksandar Totovic responded on 6 May 2013 3:07 PM

You have field "Tariff No." on Item card (tab: Foreign Trade). This is lookup field and it is related fith table 260 - Tariff Numbers. You need to fill this tables with tariff codes you use, and after that you add tariff no. to all items.

Maksim Mukha responded on 3 Sep 2014 5:13 PM

Is this feature available in Microsoft GP 2013?

Suggested Answer
Saurabh Shah responded on 6 Sep 2014 12:32 AM

You can enter the tariff code on item card --> Foreign Trade Fast Tab. Please follow below link for more details on Tariff code and Intrastat transaction.

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh169180(v=nav.71).aspx

Regards,

Saurabh Shah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to "Verify Solution" the post(s) that solved your problem. This credits the experts who helped, earns you points and marks your thread as Resolved so we all know you have been helped.

All my posts are provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confer no rights

Suggested Answer
Aleksandar Totovic responded on 6 May 2013 3:07 PM

You have field "Tariff No." on Item card (tab: Foreign Trade). This is lookup field and it is related fith table 260 - Tariff Numbers. You need to fill this tables with tariff codes you use, and after that you add tariff no. to all items.

Suggested Answer
Saurabh Shah responded on 6 Sep 2014 12:32 AM

You can enter the tariff code on item card --> Foreign Trade Fast Tab. Please follow below link for more details on Tariff code and Intrastat transaction.

msdn.microsoft.com/.../hh169180(v=nav.71).aspx

Regards,

Saurabh Shah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to "Verify Solution" the post(s) that solved your problem. This credits the experts who helped, earns you points and marks your thread as Resolved so we all know you have been helped.

All my posts are provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confer no rights