Convergence 2013 is coming to New Orleans, LA, March 18–21, so now is the time to register and encourage your customers to do the same. There is no better time or place to build your network while keeping your skills and knowledge current. Convergence just keeps getting better every year, and this year will be no exception:
· Industry themes—Check out the industry theater and demo stations in the Expo Experience as well as the industry-focused sessions to ensure you get the focused Convergence experience you want.
· International Lounge—Located just outside of the Convergence Experience Center, the international lounge is the place for international attendees to meet-up, take a break from all the activity or catch-up on activities outside of Convergence.
· Skype bar—Keep in touch with colleagues, friends, and family back home through Skype Internet video chats.
· Kofi A. Annan—Be inspired by this year’s closing keynote speaker, the former Secretary-General of the United Nations and joint recipient of the 2001 Nobel Prize for Peace.
· Matchbox Twenty—Make sure you and your customers plan to stay for the closing celebration featuring a performance by this uber-platinum-selling, Grammy Award–winning band!
Don’t miss the Partner Only Reception—Sunday, March 17.
It’s your chance to mingle privately with partners like yourself. And be sure to send in your questions for the Q&A session by February 15. No registration necessary for this event—more details can be found on PartnerSource.
Visit PartnerSource to also download marketing materials, the Convergence 2013 Partner Guide, customizable email templates, and more.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics