Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
How Trefor Leverages Integrated Maps in Dynamics 365 to Minimize Downtime and Opti...

The post How Trefor Leverages Integrated Maps in Dynamics 365 to Minimize Downtime and Optimize Field Service! [https://www.maplytics.com/blog/how-trefor-leverages-integrated-maps-in-dynamics-365-to-minimize-downtime-and-optimize-field-service/] a...

Inogic 23,963
LikeLike (0)
How CRM for Small Nonprofits Can Measure Implementation Success?

Small nonprofits often face unique challenges in managing their operations and engaging with their donors, volunteers, and beneficiaries. Implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can significantly enhance these organizations’ [...

LikeLike (0)
Fidesic AP Suite Announces Multi-Entity Integration for Microsoft D365 Business Ce...

Vendor invoices are now easier to process for AP professionals using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central with Binary Stream Multi-Entity Management (MEM). LANSING, MICHIGAN (EIN Presswire) - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business […] The post Fidesic AP...

LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1: Create and Edit Express...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Power Automate 2024 Wave 1. The 24th of the new functionality in the section is create and edit expressions with Copilot. Makers can creat...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
The Future of Customer Service: AI Innovations in Dynamics 365

Customers demand quick, personalized, and efficient interactions. To meet these expectations, integrating advanced technologies is essential. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is leading this transformation by leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) to enhan...

LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} Build custom reports using Microsoft Fabric integration on Dynamics ...

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts on building custom reports using Microsoft Fabric Integration on Dynamics 365 Customer Insights. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh-Iq9-sHE8UIYsM-Br8...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
The Dynamics 365 Digital Contact Center : What is It?

I’ve been involved in a few discussions around the newly announced contact center offering by Microsoft – The Dynamics 365 Contact Center. The questions mainly focus on one factor: What is it? Is this just Omnichannel rebranded or is it a new prod...

TriciaSin 122 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
📣 Meetup 25/06/2024: Season of AI, BizzApps Edition

Hola, comunidad de PowerTips! 🌟 El 25 de junio tuvimos una sesión increíble llena de...