We have a customer/retailer with 500+ retail outlets, already implemented with RMS v2. With data being routed to RMS HQ from such a big number of outlets, we are now facing new challenges of business continuity and disaster recovery. I need advices as to what are the 'high availability' requirements of RMS and how we can implement them?
Looking forward to hear for some practical suggestions. Thanks.
Could you please assist me with my following queries, i am very much new to RMS SO 2.0 but i worked in AX 2012 Retail. I have the requirement to install the RMS SO 2.0 in the different stores,
1. Please assist me that, how much time would it take - in terms of hours ?
2. Please share the installation guide/Setup/Dev guide
3. Customer will provide us the legal licences but we are not comfortable with RMS SO 2.0
Would really appreciate if you could help me on this (Installing/Setup)
Thanks a lot in advance
Mabuhay Sir Jascharan,
1. Depending on the size of the database, but usually it will have a MB size for the new database. Installing compontents and programs took only a couple of minutes. Unless your server is setup having an already OS.
2. Installation Guide is posted here as we do this on our way of installation: community.dynamics.com/.../65911.aspx
3. What do you mean by legal licenses?
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13