Question Status

Verified
Joe V asked a question on 3 Dec 2010 6:43 PM
Verified Answer
Ricc responded on 6 Dec 2010 7:34 AM

Hi Joe, RMSynergy is for data management. How are you trying to use it that you would expect it to see the display pole?

Richard

Verified Answer
Joe V responded on 6 Dec 2010 10:55 AM

If i disable synergy, the pole displays works fine with RMS, if synergy is running than i get a message saying custom pos error - can not claim pole device.  Synergy is running an overlay on RMS called hospitality which gives me custom buttons( like a fast food menu).

Verified Answer
Ricc responded on 6 Dec 2010 11:08 AM

I suggest you defer your question directly to Davidson Richards. I would not expect Synergy to interfer in the operation of the pole display in any way.

www.davrich.co.uk/products/rmsynergy

Verified Answer
Ricc responded on 6 Dec 2010 7:34 AM

Hi Joe, RMSynergy is for data management. How are you trying to use it that you would expect it to see the display pole?

Richard

Verified Answer
Joe V responded on 6 Dec 2010 10:55 AM

If i disable synergy, the pole displays works fine with RMS, if synergy is running than i get a message saying custom pos error - can not claim pole device.  Synergy is running an overlay on RMS called hospitality which gives me custom buttons( like a fast food menu).

Verified Answer
Ricc responded on 6 Dec 2010 11:08 AM

I suggest you defer your question directly to Davidson Richards. I would not expect Synergy to interfer in the operation of the pole display in any way.

www.davrich.co.uk/products/rmsynergy

Brandi DuBose responded on 11 Jul 2012 1:46 PM

Joe, did you ever get a resolution for this?  I am having this same issue right now with one of our resellers?