I am running RMS2.0 with synergy, rms sees the display pole but synergy does not can someone tell me how to get synergy to see the display pole.

I am running RMS2.0 with synergy, rms sees the display pole but synergy does not can someone tell me how to get synergy to see the display pole.

This question is answered
Verified Answer
  • Hi Joe, RMSynergy is for data management. How are you trying to use it that you would expect it to see the display pole?

Richard

• If i disable synergy, the pole displays works fine with RMS, if synergy is running than i get a message saying custom pos error - can not claim pole device.  Synergy is running an overlay on RMS called hospitality which gives me custom buttons( like a fast food menu).

• I suggest you defer your question directly to Davidson Richards. I would not expect Synergy to interfer in the operation of the pole display in any way.

www.davrich.co.uk/products/rmsynergy

All Replies
  • Hi Joe, RMSynergy is for data management. How are you trying to use it that you would expect it to see the display pole?

Richard

• If i disable synergy, the pole displays works fine with RMS, if synergy is running than i get a message saying custom pos error - can not claim pole device.  Synergy is running an overlay on RMS called hospitality which gives me custom buttons( like a fast food menu).

• I suggest you defer your question directly to Davidson Richards. I would not expect Synergy to interfer in the operation of the pole display in any way.

www.davrich.co.uk/products/rmsynergy

• Joe, did you ever get a resolution for this?  I am having this same issue right now with one of our resellers?