Reprint AP Batch Control Reports not authorized

This question is answered

This is my first post, so please be nice :) What permissions would someone need to be able to print out the "Reprint AP Batch Control" reports? The screen number is 03.410.00. From what I can see, my user has the proper permissions but it won't let him print it. I don't want to just give him admin access

Verified Answer
  • Hi, I did mean View, Sorry.

I set up an experiment to verify the minimum rights to run 03.410.00 and it looks like you need:

01.011.00 View

03.010.00 View

03.410.00 Update

Butch Adams
    www.conexussg.com

All Replies
  • Try giving read to 01.011.00 and see if that gets it for you.

Nice? :)

Butch Adams
    www.conexussg.com

• Butch,

Thanks for the suggestion! From what I can see though, the person with the problem already has "view" access to 01.011.00. I'm assuming View is the same as read since my choices are View, Update, Insert, Delete, Initialization Mode. At least as reported by the Access Rights Maintenance (95.270.00) screen. (Can you tell that I haven't had any training in this software yet? :))

And yes the answer was nice! Complete with a smiley face! :)

• Hi, I did mean View, Sorry.

I set up an experiment to verify the minimum rights to run 03.410.00 and it looks like you need:

01.011.00 View

03.010.00 View

03.410.00 Update

Butch Adams
    www.conexussg.com

• Hi Butch,

Thanks for the response again! I have made the change and now I'm just waiting for the user to try it and see if it helps. If it does I'll mark the answer as fixed! And I'll definitely be bookmarking this site!

Thanks for your help!

• Hi JAPRUIM,

Welcome to the customer forum.  Butch is correct.t  You need to give the user access View rights to the GL Account Distribution screen 01.011.00.  Let us know if that resolves this issue.

Carolyn

Technical Support Engineer

**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

• Hey Butch,

Just heard back from my user who was able to run the report! Thank you for your help! I will definitely be coming back more as I get to learn more about Dynamics! :)

Thanks Butch!