Item Unit of Measure for Non-Inventory Goods (non-stock items) does not default to the default Purchase Unit of Measure in Item Request RQ.100.00 in DSL Requisitions.

Item Unit of Measure for Non-Inventory Goods (non-stock items) does not default to the default Purchase Unit of Measure in Item Request RQ.100.00 in DSL Requisitions.

This question is not answered

Item Unit of Measure for Non-Inventory Goods (non-stock items) does not default to the default Purchase Unit of Measure in Item Request RQ.100.00 in DSL Requisitions module. Item Maintenance has all three UOM fields filled with the same valid value. No customizations, SL version 2011FP1.  Has anyone encountered this issue? Is it a bug or we are missing something in configuration? Works perfectly on the Requisitions screen.

All Replies
  • Hi Pearl,

I can duplicate what you are describing with non stock items.  I'll do a bit more research and update you soon.

Carolyn

Technical Support Engineer

**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

• Hi Pearl,

I found a bug on that pretty quickly.  The bug number is 19714.  It has yet to be corrected.  I did notice that my UOM is in the PV list if I press F3 on the Unit field.  I know that it should default in but will not due to the outstanding bug.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Carolyn

Technical Support Engineer

**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

• Thank you Carolyn for confirming, we will apply a customization to correct it for now.

• Hello Carolyn,

I have tried the UOM defaulted functionality of Item Request screen in Solomon Demo Application Database.

Items (0RSCRAP-COMP & 0RSCRAP-PROD) Unit of measure defaulted on UOM field of Item Request (RQ.100.00). But remaining non-Inventory items did not get the default UOM on Unit of measure field.

I did the analysis on non-inventory items why is it not getting defaulted UOM on unit of measure field in Item Request screen. I did not get any idea about this issue.

Thanks,

Perumalsamy R

(Congruent info Tech Pvt Ltd)