Question Status

Suggested Answer
Pharma18969 asked a question on 22 Aug 2014 1:03 PM

I would like to have a document of special instructions print when a work order is generated. Is this a Dynamics function or a Max Q function and how can I make this happen ??

Suggested Answer
Santhosh Dharmar responded on 29 Aug 2014 12:52 PM

Hi

Follow the below steps to special instruction print using SL ROI 

Step 1:

Open the WorkOrder Report and Select the Option tab from ROI and enter the Special Instruction (additional message).

Step 2:

Select the Template Tab in ROI

Step 3:

Click the Save Template button and enter the  Template ID and Description what ever you need. Then Click Ok button to save that Template.

Note:

If you want to use the same template for other users then Select an option Public

Step 4:

Using this Template you can load this template any time with "Load Template button". By this way you can avoid typing same instruction messages every time.

In a similar manner you can create multiple templates based on your special Instruction as needed. According to my knowledge, I hope the MaxQ doesn't have additional message insertion facility.

Hope this Helps

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh D

Suggested Answer
Santhosh Dharmar responded on 29 Aug 2014 12:52 PM

Hi

Follow the below steps to special instruction print using SL ROI 

Step 1:

Open the WorkOrder Report and Select the Option tab from ROI and enter the Special Instruction (additional message).

Step 2:

Select the Template Tab in ROI

Step 3:

Click the Save Template button and enter the  Template ID and Description what ever you need. Then Click Ok button to save that Template.

Note:

If you want to use the same template for other users then Select an option Public

Step 4:

Using this Template you can load this template any time with "Load Template button". By this way you can avoid typing same instruction messages every time.

In a similar manner you can create multiple templates based on your special Instruction as needed. According to my knowledge, I hope the MaxQ doesn't have additional message insertion facility.

Hope this Helps

Thanks & Regards

Santhosh D

Pharma18969 responded on 2 Sep 2014 6:25 AM

So this seems to have saved what I want but I do not know how to print so I can read what I have written ?? and is there a way to associate this document with the work orders??

Thanks