Question Status

Verified
Miguel Maafs asked a question on 11 Feb 2015 8:59 PM

Hello you all

A few months ago, there was a document that explained the different settings on the Solomon.ini file. I tried to find this document on the Knowledge Base but I didn't find it,

does anyone knows where I can find this document? This document was different from the ones that are name Undocumented features that are shown on the fórum.

Verified Answer
PerumalSamy R responded on 12 Feb 2015 1:59 AM

Hello Miguel,

For the Solomon.ini Setting document,

1. you find out the SystemManager.pdf which located in the UserGuides folder of Solomon Root folder if you already installed the User Guides. For Example (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics\SL\Applications\User Guides)
  2. If you haven't installed the user Guides during the SL installation, go to the Dynamics SL SDK software file and there you can find out the SystemManager.Pdf

Hope this explains.

Thanks,

Perumalsamy R

Miguel Maafs responded on 17 Feb 2015 11:03 AM

Perumal Ramasamy, thank you for suggestion, I did find it on the Management Manual.

Agian thanks for the info.

Verified Answer
PerumalSamy R responded on 12 Feb 2015 1:59 AM

Hello Miguel,

For the Solomon.ini Setting document,

1. you find out the SystemManager.pdf which located in the UserGuides folder of Solomon Root folder if you already installed the User Guides. For Example (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics\SL\Applications\User Guides)
  2. If you haven't installed the user Guides during the SL installation, go to the Dynamics SL SDK software file and there you can find out the SystemManager.Pdf

Hope this explains.

Thanks,

Perumalsamy R