I have a particular user of SL 7 FP1 who is experiencing this error message while using the voucher and adjustment screen. I get the following error
System Message 10232
A few points:
1. Do they get the error when launching the screen? I ask because one of the first things that SL does when launching a screen is to load customizations. If there is a problem with the customizations on the screen, it will cause the 10232.
2. Along the same lines, have them go into Standard mode (click the word Self at the bottom of the menu to bring up the "select customization level" screen and switch to Standard). Does the error go away? If so, you can likely assume it's due to customizations on the screen. They may need to be re-created or re-compiled.
3. If you deem it to be customization-related, the next step would be to see if it's specific to one user or group of users. In SL, you can have customizations at the user or group level. First, check the customvba table for any records with a description of "Auto-saved customization". These are typically unwanted and can cause trouble. You may consider making a backup and removing these.
Check into the above and post back with your findings. I can advise further depending on what you find.
Adam LeonardTechnical Support Engineer
**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
Thanks for your response below are my answers
1) The error message occurs at the time of entry data at detail level
2) this error occurs on some batches not all, therefore it is unpredictable, though they have not experienced it while using standard mode
3) this is happening to 2 users inparticular
has there been a resolution to this issue? I have just come across it as well. It happens when they try to do a save.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics