Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
For the 2020 wave 2 release, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights introduced two new capabilities:
* Audience insights (Generally Available)
* Engagement insights (available to public preview as of 10/30/20)
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am currently working on a Customer Insights demo and facing some very strange issue
Match step of Unification process shows 517 Customers where as Customers profiles are for 516 Customers and Profiles are also not showing Measures(Customer Attribute).
The most important Point is that my Data Source has 100K Customer records and it's only showing 416 records as Total records on Match stage of Unification Process.
P.S: Screenshots are attached for reference.
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
The most likely scenario based on your description above is that the option for including all customer records in your primary table has not been selected:
By leaving these check boxes blank, Customer Insights will only retain customer profiles that it finds in common between the two tables based on your match rules. Think of it as a type of inner join.
If you have already done this, then I suggest tacking a step back and making sure that all your customer records are being ingested properly.
You can go to the relevant data source, and using the statistics function in Power Query, do a distinct count on the primary key for the table:
This will give you a unique count of your customers so you can determine if its a data ingestion problem or matching problem.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for your reply.
I have already checked this Option, have ran a distinct query as well and it shows 100k records.
Screenshots are attached for reference.
Okay, at least this narrows down the list of potential issues.
I had a similar issue with my matching outputs last year.
After trouble-shooting every potential issue I could think of, I found out that there was an error in the way the data was being parsed.
Go into Entities and then export the tables you use in the match process as CSV files.
Then open each file, and after converting to columns, check if the right data is showing up for each column.
My issue previously was that because the data was not being parsed correctly, I had limited data for the fields I was using to match and so only a handful of matches showed up.
Other than that, I have no clue lol!
I tried by creating a new DataSource with only Accounts entity(without making any change to the file),it worked and showing 100,000 Unique Customers records.
Although In the beginning it only showed 100k at Unification Process where as it showed 516 Customers Profiles for quite some time but after some time it started showing 100k Customer Profiles.
Thank you for reaching out.
We also have an updated experience for match shipping very soon to help with better debuggability.
If you would like us to enable it for you, then please reach out to us at email@example.com with your environment ID.
You can find the environment ID under: System -> About -> Environment ID
Thank you so much for posting this.
nox app player
Business Applications communities