Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
For the 2020 wave 2 release, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights introduced two new capabilities:
* Audience insights (Generally Available)
* Engagement insights (available to public preview as of 10/30/20)
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I chose the "import data" option but loading data into the system fails for me.
There are different potential reasons for why data loading fails if the "import data" option was used.
First try the following:
- Ensuring there are no newline characters in any of the data tables you try to load.
- Choosing "Date-time" format for any of your date fields (instead of choosing Date type for it)
- Ensuring non of your field names include special characters.
All of the above might help but not necessarily. If you still experience issues, please work with your tenant admin to file a support ticket here: admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support
The Customer Insights team
Business Applications communities