The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those solely of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect Microsoft’s current policy, position, or branding. For official announcements and guidance on Dynamics 365 apps and services, please visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
Better Together T-shirt Design Contest
We're starting a “Better Together” T-shirt design contest. The theme is "Powerful alone. Better together," and we want to see your best T-shirt designs that encompass all 5 products in the family: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents. | Read More about T-Shirt Design Contest
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
This is second part of blog,
which I published few days back. Second part explains how we can use SharePoint
integration to create folder structure and move the attachments to SharePoint
using MS Flow.
Note:I have removed basic steps in this blog as I have explained the steps in details in first part of the blog.
Let’s assume we have below requirements to be achieved using
I have not explained how SharePoint integration is enabled. I am assuming that, we have enabled SharePoint integration on Account entity & document library with name account exists in SharePoint.
1. Create a blank flow.2. Add Dynamics 365 – When Record is updated trigger for Account entity.3. Add Condition and check if Move Attachments is equal to True.4. If true branch of condition, add Dynamics 365 – List Records action.
5. Add Dynamics 365 – List Records action as per below.
6. Add Apply to Each control as shown below.
7. Add Dynamics 365 – List Records action as per below.
8. Add Apply to Each control as shown below.
9. Add Condition control inside the For Each attachment component. Refer below screenshot.
10. In TRUE branch of condition, add Apply to Each control. Refer below screenshot.
a. Add SharePoint - Create File action.
b. Add an action as Dynamics 365 - Delete a record.
11. In FALSE branch of condition, add below components.
12. Save the Flow & see the working demo by creating accounts, their contacts & attachments on the contacts. You can also see the attachments from CRM record itself.
Business Applications communities