Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
‘Better Together’ Integration forum available
We're launching a how-to forum where you can learn and engage about how Dynamics 365 integrates with other Power Platform products.
Read about Better Together forum
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I described what the term “XRM” means in my last blog post. In this post we will see why should anyone use MS Dynamics XRM as a platform for developing their business application.
Extending Dynamics CRM functionalities and using it as XRM the biggest benefit that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform comes with a number of in-the-box entities and applications that are immediately usable. For example, Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes helpdesk (or case management), service scheduling, activity tracking, e-commerce, marketing campaigns, and sales-force-automation. These applications may or may not be a part of your XRM application design. Even if you don’t use these applications or Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, there are a number of other features that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM can deliver for your custom XRM application.
Developing applications in Microsoft Dynamics xRM stands apart because it requires very little programming, enabling new applications to be developed fast and be provided at low cost. This is facilitated through the consistent use of standard tools and technologies that are already in use in most companies: Microsoft Office, products from the Microsoft server family, the .NET framework and many others.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM includes the following features for any XRM application:
When you are building an application on Dynamics XRM platform you dont have to start from scratch or worry about laying out the fundamental architecture. The platform is in place for you; with basic knowledge of the platform you can achieve 80% of the target without any programming and the remaining 20% involving some basic codes using the tools and techniques available.
Share your thoughts and experiences on XRM.
The post Why should I use XRM? appeared first on Qurat Ul Ain.
Business Applications communities