Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those solely of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect Microsoft’s current policy, position, or branding. For official announcements and guidance on Dynamics 365 apps and services, please visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
Answer forum questions for a chance to win prizesProviding verified answers in the community not only helps your colleagues find solutions, it also earns community members badges and spots on the Top 10 Leaderboards. Starting this month, your verified answers can help you earn a chance to win monthly prizes.
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator
The Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator solution provides out-of-the box customizations for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, which can be further customized to meet an organization’s requirements. Forms, views, sitemap and the embedded model-driven app can be modified to show those most applicable elements based on workload.
Within the Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator, there are prebuilt Patient and Physician 360 User Interface UI and legacy Dynamics forms, designed to center around the patient/physician. By default, both forms contain basic patient/physician information which can be configured as needed to fit organizational needs. Below is a quick overview of the aspects of each form as well as a quick synopsis of each section
Patient 360 Form
Physician 360 Form
- Navigation: These are related entities to the patient & physician. These are able to be added or removed to the form as needed
- Patient/Physician Header: Contains most pertinent information for patient & physician that will remain on the form even when scrolling.
- Patient/Physician Information: Section contains basic information regarding the individual. This is subjective and can be updated as needed.
- Patient Reference Pane: Pane that allows user to browse between patient information including Medications, Appointments, Procedures, Allergies, and conditions. The reference pane can be updated to show any related entity as needed.
- Physician Reference Pane: Pane that allows user to browse between physician information including Referrals, Appointments, Medication Requests, Procedures. The reference pane can be updated to show any related entity as needed.
- Patient/Physician Relationship Insights: The built-in mechanism Relationship Insights leverages the data-integration and artificial-intelligence capabilities built into Azure to combine and analyze your Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Outlook data.
- Physician Qualification Grid: Sub-Grid that references the physician qualification entity within the Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator. This shows start/end dates as well as the name of the qualification
- Physician Roles Grid: Sub-Grid that references the physicians roles as a part of care teams in the system.
Additional forms have also been customized as a part of the Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator which are basic and can be configured to meet each organization’s needs.
Site Map Configuration
The Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator solution has been pre-loaded with a sitemap that is based on the HL7/FHIR entity structure within the specification. This sitemap can be configured as needed by the organization in order to expose or hide entities. For more information on editing the sitemap see the following link: https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/workandstudybook/archive/2017/01/17/editing-sitemap-in-dynamics-365
Dynamics Health 365 Site Map
Model-Driven Application Configuration
Also included with the Dynamics Health 365 Accelerator is a pre-built model-driven application that has been configured specifically based on HL7/FHIR standards. This application can be updated, or new model-driven apps can be built either based on the embedded application or net-new. Below is a look at the Dynamics Health 365 model-driven application within the App Designer.
For more information on configuration of model-driven application see the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/model-driven-apps/overview
Business Applications communities