Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Power Automate Actions), how do I… Use...

This article is part of the series, a sub-series of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a number of actions available in Power Automate for Business ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Join Us at #MySummitNA: Recap of Our Exclusive Techtember Webinar Series!

Thank you for joining our exclusive webinar series from September 24th to 26th, 2024 - Techtember Webinars: Exclusive Preview of Inogic’s Innovations at Community Summit NA! We are thrilled to […] The post Join Us at #MySummitNA: Recap of Our Exc...

Like ( 0 )
Discover the Latest 2024 Updates to Dynamics 365 Lead Qualification

In the latest Dynamics 365 2024 release wave 2 plan, Microsoft has improved the Lead Qualification Process, enabling administrators to customize the process, and making it easier for sellers to qualify leads more efficiently. Previously users had ...

Inogic 24,007
Like ( 0 )
Enhancing Financial Agility with Dynamics 365 Finance 

Financial agility encompasses more than just speed; it involves responsiveness, adaptability, and foresight. It includes the capacity to anticipate market trends, reallocate resources swiftly, and adjust budgets accordingly. A financially agile or...

Like ( 0 )
Business Central Schedule Report for other users

Scheduling the delivery of a report is a simple yet effective feature in many systems. In the case of Business Central the out of the box behaviour is to do this for your own user only. This is not the case with some rival products, where you can ...

JAngle 33,153
Like ( 0 )
Business Central App Upgrade: New Features in License Plating v1.97

Insight Works releases License Plating v1.97 for Business Central, introducing new features to enhance flexibility and package tracking for optimized warehouse management. The post Business Central App Upgrade: New Features in License Plating v1....

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 502

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes comparing OnAfterGetRecord() and OnAfterGetCurrRecord() triggers, the new Word add-in in BC25, and recognit...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
Dynamics Business Central / NAV Developer Digest – Vol. 502

ArcherPoint’s Developer Digest focuses on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV development. This week’s volume includes comparing OnAfterGetRecord() and OnAfterGetCurrRecord() triggers, the new Word add-in in BC25, and recognit...

ArcherPoint 12,385