Hi, I am Yun Zhu, a new Microsoft MVP for Business Applications (awarded in August 2021) and a proud Dynamics Community member.

I was born in China and currently live in Japan working with a local IT company. I've been working in Microsoft Dynamics since 2013 and have experience with end to end ERP implementations, Development, Data analytics, and strategic initiatives.

I have implemented ERP systems for many countries and regions, including Japan, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, the United States, and so on. And participate in Business Central localization development (Japanese Localization package, Chinese Localization Package, Thailand Localization package…). And in this journey, I'm still learning every day and putting it to use.

I invite you to read my blog with technical topics about Business Central: https://yzhums.com/

"The Dynamics Community is the best part of my work and the wonderful place for customers, partners, consultants and developers where we can learn from each other and share questions that will further our knowledge of technologies. It is an honor to be a member of this knowledge sharing community and to be able to contribute to it."

Yun Zhu, Microsoft MVP for Business Applications

We are excited to recognize Yun Zhu as our November 2021 Community Spotlight honoree! He's been a top contributor of verified answers in the forums. Connect with him on LinkedIn and follow his blog here.