Check out the latest Commerce updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Commerce and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Commerce video
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am working on creating a custom .Net application to consume the Dynamics 365 Retail Ecommerce SDK which is available in path E:\retail\Services\RetailSDK\Code\OnlineStore\Ecommerce.Sdk.Core
Trying to retrieve the specific sales order information using following sample code.
HttpContextBase baseVal = new System.Web.HttpContextWrapper(HttpContext.Current);
EcommerceContext context = new EcommerceContext();
context.AuthenticationToken = "***************";
context.IdentityProviderType = IdentityProviderType.OpenIdConnect;
context.Locale = baseVal.Request.UserLanguages.FirstOrDefault();
context.OperatingUnitId = "068";
Contoso.Retail.Ecommerce.Sdk.Core.OperationsHandlers.SalesOrderOperationsHandler handler = new Contoso.Retail.Ecommerce.Sdk.Core.OperationsHandlers.SalesOrderOperationsHandler(context);
SalesOrder order = new SalesOrder();
System.Threading.Tasks.Task<Contoso.Commerce.RetailProxy.SalesOrder> so = handler.GetSalesOrderDetailsBySalesId("SO-001");
Label1.Text = so.Result.SalesId;
This method executing fine but the Result is returned as null and Status is returning as "WaitingForActivation". But more details into the result states as "RanToCompletion".
While debugging found Request Uri is generated as following.
1) Can someone suggest if the input contexts are fine to establish the connection or i am missing some parameters.
2) In the web.config file what value should be passed for "aadAuthority" field.
3) Is there some more additional information needs to be provided to get the Result values populated.
Thanks for the help in advance.
I would start investigation from the following steps:
1) Try to call Task.Wait() to force thread blocking while task is executing; after - try to check what is inside Result
2) Install Fiddler, run it and trace if any request is sent to Retail server by your application, there you will also see if any response/errors are returned
Business Applications communities