Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Check out the latest Commerce updates!Learn about the key capabilities and features of Dynamics 365 Commerce and experience some of the new features.
Download overview guide | Watch Commerce video
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Are you sure you use EPOS to connect D365? By my understand, EPOS is for AX 2012, and D365 only support MPOS and CPOS.
Any failed event log you find?
If you use D365 for retail, I suggest you log a new service request to working with Microsoft retail support team for this issue.
Hi Steven, epos is some wording many d365 customers used internally :) it is like 'till, device', not really related to D365 and AX2012 terminology we used to :)
Are you using RSCU in test environment or not?
Without RSCU - just RDP to Test machine, open event viewer - and search Application events > Microsoft > Dynamics > Commerce-Retailserver node - and check errors there
With RSCU - use LCS Raw logs search - for 'Retail channel' node and Error log level (remember, it can be some delay while logs appear in LCS logs)
We figured out the issue. It was because I added one extension to CommerceRunTime.ext.
We now commented it out.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Register your own assemblies or types here.
The the following example registers MyNewCrtService (and all its request handlers). Any other services are not being overridden:
<add source="type" value="Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.MyNewCrtService, Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.Services" />
<add source="assembly" value="Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.Services" />
<add source="type" value="Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.ReceiptsSample.CustomReceiptService, Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.ReceiptsSample" />
<add source="type" value="Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.ReceiptsSample.GetCustomReceiptFieldsService, Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.ReceiptsSample" />
<!-- Commented out by IHL AGS
<add source="type" value="Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.CustomerSearchSample.CustomerSearchRequestHandler, Contoso.Commerce.Runtime.CustomerSearchSample" />
Thank you for sharing :) The easiest way to test if all well with extensions is to browse Retail server URL/Commerce/$metadata in browser - if you see any errors, this means extensions broke something and this has to be fixed
Business Applications communities