Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Now Available in Community - New TechTalk Videos for 2022
2022 Release Wave 2Check out the latest updates and new features of Dynamics 365 released from October 2022 through March 2023
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
We have setup D365 Commerce environment in B2B mode.
1. After signing up from the online store, we run the P-0001 job and the 'Synchronize Customers and Channel Requests' job to create the prospect.
2. We approve the prospect to create an Org Account and a Person Account.
3. The Person account can then sign up in AD B2C and can login to the store.
4. Once logged in, the person account user goes to 'My Account' section and sets up more organizational users.
5. We run the jobs in step #1 above and the user is created as a Person Account.
6. We sign up as the new user in AD B2C same as in step #3 and are able to login to the store.
The issue we are facing is that after the new user logs in, they do not have access to the previous transactions. Is there any documentation / help available to resolve this?
Organization wide transitions are only available to users with Admin roles. So I would set the new user as an Admin.
Thanks for the suggestion, Jeevan. I tried that but it doesn't work.
Could it be that you haven't got the Order history module/page configured correctly - just an idea. I think by default Microsoft have it hard-coded to only show the last 30days transactions; or something like that.
Make sure you are selecting the "organization-wide order history" to see the transactions. Thanks
Business Applications communities