Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
Is there anyway to send out a mail with attachment in D365, such as I upload an excel to Sales order as attachment, then click a button, the function for this button is: capture some info from Sales order, and send out a email, and the email need attached the excel that uploaded in this SO.
Is it possible in D365?
If your are using D365 Online , you could refer to the following post from Aric about Creating Email Message with Attachment from a Note:
Similar question about D365 email with attachments through Plugin
Hope it would help.
Yes, it is possible. I implemented similar requirement.
2. Security based visibility of the button - If something you would like to.
4. Action Input parameters will be RecordID of that Entity and CWF.
4. Create custom workflow activity which will Read Values of that Record from which the Action was called.
5. In the CWF, after getting the Record GUID, query Annotation entity, fetch the Attached excel file, if more than one attched filter by FirstorDefault().
6. You can use email template stored in CRM if not create your on email body and other required things and send it out.
All you need is a Custom Ribbon, Action and Custom Workflow Activity.
Business Applications communities