Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Answer forum questions for a chance to win prizesProviding verified answers in the community not only helps your colleagues find solutions, it also earns community members badges and spots on the Top 10 Leaderboards. Starting this month, your verified answers can help you earn a chance to win monthly prizes.
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
After the Wave 2 update, we have started facing an issue with the ribbon bar.
Whenever we install the Managed solution, we get the below message (The import of solution: <Solution Name> completed successfully. Ribbon client metadata is being refreshed in the background.)
And, thereafter if we go to the app shipped in the Managed solution, the ribbon button doesn't show up. The ribbon button shows up only after 2-3 hours.
Any idea on this issue?
Thanks in advance for your help!
if you go to your environment via inprivate/incognito do you still have the same problem
Yes. Like I said, the issue in question has started occurring only after Wave 2.
Hi, I'm facing the same problem. I opened a support ticket today and they told me that it seems like a bug but they will update me soon.
I contacted MS and the told me that It's is not the bug actual product behavior. Ribbon will appear after some time.
Max. Expected delay is ~20-30 minutes.
If the ribbon is still not visible then clear the browser cache. Most likely you are using Chrome. Try it in Firefox and Edge.
It is probably a bug that went undetected in the testing and debugging phases of the updates.
I got the same bug. But I had it solved as I brought the MS Dynamics 365 license from one of the support and service providers of Microsoft products and services.
Its a system delay, Wait for sometime.
Business Applications communities