January Problem Solver of the MonthCongratulations to Sourav Dam for be selected in our monthly random drawing, Dynamics Community Problem Solver Sweepstakes.
Read aboug Sourav | Learn how to enter
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have an issue when I want to enable sharepoint integration for the portal. I did this with the global admin account but I don't get the pop-up to grant permissions. And it tells me that I have to give consent in Azure Active Directory with a hyperlink but when I click the link I can only choose the user I'm logged in with. I select the user and then it redirects me back to my portal page. Does someone know what to do?
This doesn't show when I select the account:
When I click on click here it shows me the account I'm logged in with but it redirects me back to the portal page.
Hi, you mean you click Accept not the hyper link above it, right?
And yes, you are giving the access to the AD so that a server to server authentication takes place between portal and share point. Try to delete the cache in browser and sign in again with global admin and repeat the process.
Please clear the browser caches and cookies and login in with a global administrator and do this action again.
When I click on 'Click here' the browser goes to another screen where I can select the account I'm signed in with. When I click on that account I'm redirected to the portal page with no succes..
When I click on the button enable sharepoint integration, the browser also goes to another screen where I can do the same and the same happens.
I also deleted the cache and signed in again but it doesn't help..
This is a new known issue where the SharePoint integration cannot be enabled for the portal.
These are the mitigation steps:
Users are not able to redirect to AAD consent screen due to permissions mismatch. Instead getting stuck at “PermissionsAdded” state.
1. First get the AppID from the portal details screen.
2. Open azure portal using https://portal.azure.com/#home
3. Go to Azure active directory
4. Once AAD is opened, Redirect to App Registrations left menu
5. Switch to All applications
6. Search with the AppID we copied from portal details screen
7. Open the available Microsoft CRM Portals search result
8. Goto API Permissions left menu
9. Remove the obsolete permission by clicking “…” option Remove permission
10. Now add new permission by clicking Add a Permission button
11. Switch to APIs my organization uses
12. Search for the id 00000003-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000
13. Click on the search result Office 365 SharePoint Online
14. Now Switch to Delegated permissions option
15. Search for TermStore.Read.All
16. Select the checkbox of TermStore.Read.All
17. Click the Add permissions Button
18. Once permission added. We will see the screen as below. Wait for the consent button to be available
19. Now go back to portal admin center SharePoint screen and try to Enable. You should able to see consent screen and on accept consent the SharePoint permissions will be enabled.
I am also attaching a Word doc which has the steps along with the screenshots.
First reports of this issue started coming in last week.
Sharepoint enable mitigation steps - public.docx
You are awesome, it worked! Thank you for your help!
Thanks Mark, I need this today and it saved me! :)
Business Applications communities