Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have User A that has the security role "Field Service - Administrator".
User B has "Field Service - Ressource".
When connected to the mobile app with User A, i am able to see all the custom entities and it's forms and views.
If i connect to the mobile app with User B, i don't get any error, but i am not able to see any of the custom entites. If i check within the CRM with user B, i am able to see all the custom entities.
As you can see below, "Check" entity is one of the custom entities.
I tested it in my environment and didn't encounter this problem.
So check if the sub-area of this custom entity on the site map is set with Privileges feature.
Please refer to this blog to know about the Privileges feature:
sitemap privileges feature in dynamics 365
I tried this on my instance and ran into a similar behavior, I couldn't see the custom entity in the app at all (I could however see it in the web client with the same user). Talked to some Resco people and got confirmation that updated permissions will only take effect after receiving an updated project or after a full sync. In my case the full sync resolved the issue.
Business Applications communities