Recently I tried running the Named user license count report and got this error.

“Error in getting SID”

From the error I know what the problem is. One of the users can not be found in Active directory.

I wrote a quick job to find me the invalid users.

static void navax_findBadUserNames(Args _args)
{
UserInfo userInfo;
container con;
;   while select forUpdate userInfo
where userInfo.Enable &&
userInfo.AccountType != UserAccountType::ADGroup
{
con = SysUserLicenseMiner::getUserRoles([userInfo.Id, userInfo.company]);
if (conLen(con) == 0)
{
warning(strFmt("Userid: %1, username: %2", UserInfo.networkAlias, UserInfo.name));
}
}
}

You will get something like this in the infolog.


image