SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

How to delete and create LCS implemenation project?

Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Forum

Hafiz Usama asked a question on 13 Jul 2018 8:48 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi,

I want to delete my LCS on prem implementation project and recreate it. Is it possible?
The reason is I was deploying my environment from LCS when it went to Unknown state. After days it is still at the same state. There is no log appearing in any of the VMs be it Orch, db or AOS. Neither can I delete the environment and reconfigure again.

See the attached photo for the reference. Deleting and creating project again seems the only option. Can we do it?

Hi Hafiz,

You can better create a support request for Microsoft Support to help you cleaning up the sandbox environment. An implementation project managed by Microsoft.

Hafiz Usama responded on 13 Jul 2018 1:49 PM
My Badges

Andre,

The problem is my company bought licenses, but when I go to raise support ticket from LCS it shows me no subscription available. How to get one? Doesn't support comes with licensing automatically?

Hafiz Usama responded on 14 Jul 2018 5:17 AM
My Badges

Someone would give me any idea please?

Suggested Answer

Hello Hafix Usama,

As Andre indicated you either log a new support case or contact your local MS partner / office directly.

Best regards,

Ludwig

Hafiz Usama responded on 14 Jul 2018 6:46 AM
My Badges

Ludwig Reinhard,

My company has bought licenses but still when I go to portal.office.com, in subcscription it is showing Dynamics 365 for Operations On-Prem

*Trial*. I guess we need to put somewhere license or serial number etc. To my understanding, if this trial is changed in O365 i will get support plan in my LCS which is currently not there.

Do you have any idea where to put serial number?

Steven Weaver responded on 14 Jul 2018 11:46 AM
My Badges

Did you follow the instructions on deployment? docs.microsoft.com/.../setup-deploy-on-premises-pu12

Hafiz Usama responded on 16 Jul 2018 12:18 AM
My Badges

Steven,

I surely did.

Suggested Answer

Hello Hafix Usama,

As Andre indicated you either log a new support case or contact your local MS partner / office directly.

Best regards,

Ludwig

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS