Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
The FastTrack Finance and Operations On-premises program is designed to accelerate our customers' implementation of Dynamics 365 FO On-premises. It mainly consists of the following elements:
1. Onboarding -- welcoming customer/partner onboard the FastTrack program and the D365 FO On-premises implementation journey. Introduction of the teams, projects, and resources.
2. Periodical Community Office Hour -- on Wednesdays every 3 weeks, we'll be here on the Community forum to answer your questions about Dynamics 365 FO On-premises.
3. Go-live checklist -- before you Go-live, we provide you with a checklist of things to consider, including configuration tips for the SQL database and AOSs.
4. Access to TechTalks -- TechTalks are shared among all FastTrack programs. We will have specific On-premises topics in the TechTalks.
5. A Microsoft Solution Architect to help you along the way
Business Applications communities