Now Available in Community - New TechTalk Videos for 2020
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
It is required to perform a product demonstration on the concept of "Sub-model" available in Budget.
1. In one Legal Entity there will be multiple Departments. Each department will be having approved budget fund.
2. All department's approved budget should consolidate and should appear/show on a single Budget Model.
3. Customer is envisioning to maintain Multi-LEs budgeting in a single consolidated legal entity. This is not in priority, can be addressed later.
So far there is no requirement for Budget Planning, customer is willing to use Budget Control only.
Thanking you all in advance.
Please don't use names of persons in the tags. These persons will not be notified. The tags are intended to find related questions on this forum. I have removed the tags which contains names.
I regret to tag the personal names on my query earlier.
Don't worry about the tagging. You can do budgeting on departments level. This can be setup in the setup section. It is also possible to consolidate all budget amounts in a consolidation company. Have you already tried some setup and budget entry? Do you encounter some issues?
1) Budget sub models can be used to define department budgets.
2) Management reporter can be used to consolidate all budget models and sub models into one report.
3) Multiple LE budgets can be consolidated into one consolidated company.
Thank you so much.
Business Applications communities