Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I have made a model where I have created some custom entities.After I made changes to them (adding fields and what not), rebuilding the model with a sync to the database, publishing the package to the UAT Sandbox environment through LCS and refreshing the entity list I can still see entities that are no longer present in the model.Furthermore I cannot see any of the new fields when I republish my entity for import/export.
After the model is updated and pushed out to the environment, shouldn't the old entities be removed? What am I doing wrong?
The entity list in Data Entities form is data, which is generated during Refresh entity list process.
Did you refresh entity list from Data management framework parameters?
Yes, I signed into the sandbox environment and ran a refresh from Data management > framework parameters
The refresh will not remove any entities from the entity list, even if they are no longer present in metadata.
You could try to delete them from the list manually, and then run refresh. Now they should no longer appear.
For the existing entities where you added new fields, please try to regenerate mapping in the entity list. If this doesn't work, delete the entity from the list and run refresh again.
I deleted the old entity from the list as well as the one with the missing fields (I couldn't find where to regenerate the mapping). Then I did another refresh and it worked perfectly !
Thanks again for your quick support.
Business Applications communities