Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | View virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Working in a cloud-hosted development environment, I've been through the RSAT configuration guide, creating a Personal Access Token and getting my BPM test cases sync'd from LCS. When I go to run the tests, however, I'm seeing the security error reported in this previous thread (and briefly revisited in a second thread). I've changed my time settings to automatically set timezone to no avail, and I've created a new certificate within RSAT that I've (apparently successfully) installed on the CHE machine, but sadly am still getting the same error. Would it be worth trying to add the CHE builtin user to the D365 user list? Is that something that's possible/sensible?
Are you using the latest version of RSAT tool ? This error was a known issue with the old RSAT version, when the certificate creation was manually done. This shouldn't be a problem anymore in the latest version.
1. double check the settings.
2. validate the thumbprint and key are added correctly in the AOS config file
3. restart services
I'm using v1.200.34244.4, which is the version I find available for download and released 10/11/2019. Your second suggestion appears to be the step where I fell down: people have talked at some length about adding the thumbprint to the wif.config, so I tried Palle's suggestion of copying to notepad, saving separately & then updating the wif.config (feel like the unicode nuance may need adding to the troubleshooting page). Now sorted, thanks.
Business Applications communities